We can offer you a wide range of customs services:
If you want to use the above mentioned services you will need to prepare the following documents:
Power of attorney - In Time brokerage:
- For persons (Bilingual BG-EN version). Please note that EORI number should be provided.
- For entities - Please note that EORI number should be provided and additional registration actions on Bulgarian customs' e-portal are required, you can find more information here.)
Customs brokerage services fees (since 01.01.2020, includind VAT, in Bulgarian leva):
Import formal entry and representative: 36lv
Export formal entry and representative: 36lv
Transit declaration: 18lv
Fee - reissue of dublicates: 24lv
Additional services and fees:
For custom declaration with more than 5 tariff rows an additional fee of €1 per row is required for every additional row. For specific cases of custom declaration a fee of €15 is charged.
- Transfer with UPS Guarantee € 25.00 per consignment.
- Fee for issuing documents for transfer with UPS Guarantee € 5.00 per consignment.
Warehousing of consignments more than 3 business days:
€ 2.50 per day for consignments with weight less than 10 kg.
€ 5.00 per day for consignments with weight between 10 kg and 50 kg.
€ 25.00 per day for consignments with weight more than 50 kg.
- Fee for Claims/corrections of customs takings/attendance after taking out of bond - € 18.00 per consignment.
- Special procedures concerning taking out of bonds are performed after a client requests them.
* Additional fees may apply when exporting/importing goods within/from EU, applicable in some cases (as border veterinary inspection when a customer should provide permissions for EU import and usage of animal and plant goods, necessity of health certificates, etc.):
Other government fees including routine inspection for import/export of goods within/from EU when additional processing of documents/data apply - 165 euro
Other government fees including routine inspection for import/export of goods within/from EU - 33 euro