When using this service and payment method you do not owe fees for customs clearance and customs representation!
For shipments ordered by Amazon with this service, you should provide the documents described below within 5 business days from the shipment notice. After the expiration of this period, to receive your shipment, you will have to pay the customs duties and VAT at your expense, as well as to perform the entire customs clearance described HERE.
The necessary documents for customs clearance of shipment which customs clearance is at the sender’s expenses, are the following:
1. Completed and signed power of attorney (does not need to be notarized).
Download, fill in and sign the power of attorney, then send it to email@example.com
2. EORI number
You can get an EORI number for FREE at any customs office in Bulgaria.
It is issued once and can be used for all future shipments that are subject to customs clearance.
After receiving the EORI number, send it with the other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Accurate description in Bulgarian of the contents of the shipment.
It is necessary to be able to determine the correct harmonized tariff code in the customs declaration.
- You do not owe any fees for customs clearance and customs representation!
- The shipments will be released within 10 business days after all necessary documents described above have been provided!
- After the customs clearance the shipment can either be delivered to your address specified on the waybill or picked up at the address of our head office.
- After notifying the customer, the shipment is stored in a warehouse under customs control – free of charge within 5 business days. After this period, a charge of BGN 20 / day per shipment will be charged.