UPS will attempt to collect cheque or cash payment for your shipment at the time of delivery.
Terms of Service
These terms of service apply to Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.):
- Where cash is collected, the maximum amount is EUR 500 per receiver per day.
- Where a check is collected, the maximum amount is the local currency equivalent of USD 50,000 per receiver per day.
- UPS will accept a business or personal check, or another negotiable form of payment.
- At the shipper’s request, UPS will accept a cashier’s check or money order only.
- The shipper assumes all risk related to the collection of the payment, including non-payment, insufficient funds, and forgery.
Note: Payment for C.O.D. service does not provide protection against package loss or damage.